1. Admissions are granted strictly on vacancies age and merit of the child.
2. Admission is purely an academic grounds, irrespective of caste, creed and community.
3. The registration form is attached herewith.
4. The registration form duly filled in should be submitted in the school office.
5. Documents required for Registration with the school are as under:-
a. A photo copy of birth certificate Municipal/Gram Panchayat/Hospital/Nursing Home duly attested.
b. A copy of report card from the school last attended duly attested.
c. Five passport size photographs with school dress.
d. Transfer certificate from previous school duly attested.
e. Blood group (photo copy).
6. After registration, the child is required to appear for an interview/Admission Test. The date and Time of interview/admission test will be intimated by school office.
7. The final result of admission into a particular class will be displayed on the school notice board.
8. Once a candidate is successful in the admission test/interview the other formality to be completed shall be to make payment as all fees within the mentioned period.
9. Fees once deposited will not refunded.
1. The child may be withdrawal from the school after prior written notice of one month, after payment of the whole year academic charge and
2. If a child is expelled from the school no readmission of fees is permissible.
RULE OF REGULATION
1. At the time of admission all fees should be deposited at the school office in cash
2. Fees at the time of admission should be paid within stipulated period. Therefore monthly fees are to be paid within 10th of every month.
3. Parents are requested to note that once admission is granted, no fee is refundable.
4. All dues must be paid before a T.C can be issued from the school office.
5. All fees are subject to revision from time to time. However the revision would be directly proportional to facilities provided to students.
6. In case of any difficulty a Guardians may meet to the principal who would under all possible assistance.